Top 10 First Aid Tackle Particulars

 As a Remote Medical International educator, I always carry a proper first aid tackle with me when traveling. No matter where we work or adventure, the bare minimum in our first aid accoutrements should include the tools to control bleeding, support breathing, and perform CPR. I've had the occasion to put my tackle to use lately, traveling Kauai’s Kalalau Trail. This rugged trail that traverses along the steep escarpments of the Na’pali Seacoast. The lure of this trail is the paradise sand setting, but one must first make it through flash cataracts zones and slick, muddy trail. My mate, Ben, and I had planned a 4- day backpacking trip in the area. 

Unfortunately, not far into the hike, Ben demurred a gemstone with his Chaco-clad bottom. Sure enough, there was quite the avulsion of skin atop his big toe and the nail was fraudulent backward. Our biggest concern also came guarding the crack from infection. We snappily pulled out our first aid tackle to find a hype, irrigation cap, 4 × 4 reek, and athletic vid. We did the stylish we could on the scene to debride the crack using the hype and about a half liter of drinking water, also mustered a girth strong enough to repel the forthcoming country miles of the Kalalau Trail. 

 Top 10 First Aid Tackle Particulars 

 Then are the top 10 absolute-must- have medical inventories Remote Medical International preceptors carry in their accouterments 

  • Gloves/ Eye Protection 
  • CPR Pocket Mask 
  •  Tourniquet 
  •  Roller Gauze 
  •  4 × 4 Reek Pads 
  • Medical Vid 
  •  Two Triangular Tapes 
  •  Sam Splint 
  •  Elastic Bandage 
  • Trauma Shears 

 For further remote surroundings and systems, consider also adding the following particulars necessary for managing injuries 

  •  20 mL Syringe & Irrigation Cap 
  • Steri- strips 
  •  Benzoin Tinge 
  •  Biodegradable Cleaner 
  •  Contrary Flexi- grip film 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Stepehen

I feel like life is going off me. I am  hopeless and doesn't known what to do please my brother and sister please help me and my kids we...